Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mini Cinnis


Oh my GOODNESS, you are going to FREAK OUT when you see how easy these little mini-cinnamon rolls are to make! Julia and I are going to make some and have the World's Smallest Tea Party.

(The blog author who created this masterpiece over at Iowa Girl Eats claims you can eat one or two and feel perfectly satisfied. I must very respectfully disagree because I am pretty fairly sure that I would eat about THIRTY of these.)


(Image Credits: Iowa Girl Eats)

4 comments:

  1. How had I forgotten about tea parties? Seriously having a couple of CRAZY boys has driven all things sweet and tender from my mind. I've got to plan a tea party for me, them and miss kit! (And those look so tasty and cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no way I could just eat one or two of those little sweeties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to make these and then see how many I can fit into my mouth all at once. Good idea, yes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! That really did make me guffah, glad its after hours and no one else is at the office! Also TEA PARTIES! Cucumber sandwich anyone? When I was a kid I got American Girl magazine and I remember one particular issue where they did a mini tea party and it is all I have ever wanted ever since I saw it. The End

      Delete

Be a shiny piece of a rainbow and brighten our day won't you please? But if you say anything that might make us sad, your rainbow will be deleted. So be sweet, kind and remember that Hello Kitty sees all!