Monday, March 5, 2012

Copycat Momofuku Milk Bar Cornflake, Chocolate Chip, Marshmallow Cookie


YOU'RE WELCOME. I accept hugs, kisses and monetary donations. I found this cookie of PURE AWESOME over at a very cool site called Momofukufor2, at which the blog owner is working her way through recipes from the famed Momofuku restaurant and cookbook.

Ask me how soon I'm making this. Ask me. SOFASTITWOULDMAKEYOURHEADSPIN. The recipe calls for 'caramelized cornflakes', and the recipe is on the site, but I think doing that is going to slow down the cookie-into-mouth time frame, so I'm just going to use plain cornflakes.

I think I must have done something fabulous to have found this recipe, but for the life of me I can't figure out what it is....


(Image credits: http://momofukufor2.com)

5 comments:

  1. Caramelized cornflakes... mmmm... imagine that in your morning cereal bowl! These cookies look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't these just look incredible??? As soon as I pick up a box of cornflakes, I am making these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note: after making and baking, we made the following discovery -- while great right out of the oven, I think is the rare cookie that actually improves after sitting out a few hours. Right after baking, the cornflakes were a little chewy. After sitting out for awhile, the cornflakes seems to re-crunch themselves.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to try these!! Now, to find a time to get to the store...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will LOVE them Beth!

    Another note: the recipe says to line your cookie sheet with parchment paper. DON'T IGNORE this step like I did the first batch. Messy. Second batch I used parchment and no mess, cookies slid off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Be a shiny piece of a rainbow and brighten our day won't you please? But if you say anything that might make us sad, your rainbow will be deleted. So be sweet, kind and remember that Hello Kitty sees all!