I've been a fan of the treats from Little Oven for a couple of years. My dad received some from me as a Christmas present last year and he looooooved them, and he's picky about his treats. I think I might have to break down and order the Spring Gift Sampler box for Easter. Look at what's in it!
- Orange with Rose Pepper (Brand New!) - A bite of citrus delight with just a hint of pink pepper blended with milk chocolate
- Cherry Blossom – Sakura cherry blossom liquer imported from Japan blended with a white chocolate cream cheese ganache
- Lemon - a tart and sweet bite of fresh lemon curd blended with white chocolate
- Caramel Fleur de Sel – Little Oven’s bestselling sweet and salty caramel
- Dark Chocolate – a decadent Valrhona chocolate
- Raspberry - our rich dark chocolate blended with fresh raspberries
There are two of each flavor in the sampler box! Don't they look like a little tiny dose of spring? I am flipped
out by the notion of the Cherry Blossom flavor...
(Image Credit: Little Oven.com)